TRADA’s Case Studies are among its most popular resources, chock-full of beautiful timber buildings. Each Case Study is a celebration of the building it’s about and attempts to combine inspirational photos with detail drawings and designer commentary.
This year’s most popular Case Studies share a common theme, much in line with the rest of 2019 – during which we’ve seen the rise of environmental movements such as Architects Declare, Extinction Rebellion and Fridays for Future. Our most read Case Studies include award-winning projects all featuring incredible sustainable design, from a house built wholly from bio-renewable material, to a carbon neutral laboratory which has also been awarded BREEAM Outstanding and LEED Platinum.
CASE STUDIES INCLUDE:
- GlaxoSmithKline Carbon Neutral Laboratory for Sustainable Chemistry
- Woodland Classrooms, Belvue School, Northolt
- The Department Store, Brixton, London
- Fallahogey Studio, Kilrea, Co. Londonderry
- Cork House, Eton, Berkshire
Original article by TRADA.